Now, I was wondering: What makes everyone ship what they ship? I mean, I know why I ship the way I ship (does that make sense?), but I was wondering what make you ship how you do.
I would add categories so you didn't have to read everything if you didn't want to, but I have no idea how you do that. So, if you're not really interested in why I ship the way I do, scroll down now. Now, if you know me then you should know that I ship
Now, I'm not gonna give you a year long explanation for each one, I'll give you like, five sentences
- Cabbie. Cabbie is my OTP, if you knew. I ship these two because they're adorable, they're sweet, and they're different. They're not your sterotypical 'perfect' couple. The awkward nerdy guy with the crazy red-headed girl? You don't really see that too often. And they're both really sweet to each other; Cat tolerate Robbie, and Robbie puts up with Cat. That's why I ship Cabbie (Mariana is just adorable)
- Bade. I ship these guys second, and they use to be my OTP. Well, considering myself being a Seddie shipper, I have a taste for love/hate couples. I love how different Jade acts when Beck is with her, and how Beck tolerates Jade's 'not always nice' attitude. I also love that Beck said he never stopped loving Jade, and I know that's a sign of true love.That's why I ship Bade. (Elavan is also pretty awesome, though)
- Tandre. I don't actually know why I ship these two. I guess I don't want them to intefere with Bade or Cabbie, and I won't even think about shipping Trande (sorry, Trandre shippers). I guess I can tell that they're more than friends. That's why I kinda ship Tandre. (Veon just fits in)
- Trinjin. I was just thinking that no one else in the show really like Trina, except Sinjin. I love Trina, and Sinjin's pretty awesome. I loved how Trina & Sinjin went to Prome together, even if it was just a plan to get Trina more votes. I feel as if it would be strangely delightful to see these two get together.
- Jori. Even though I know these two will never be in a relationship, I just love their friendship dynamic. After Tori Goes Platinum, I know that these two are friends.
- Rade. Okay, if I didn't ship Bade & Cabbie, I would definitely ship these two. Definitely.
Now, I would appreciate your feedback. Tell me why you ship the way you do.