Hi guys, so we've (CC and I) constantly been having an issue with people adding too many categories on pages, so we need your help in cleaning up.
First, please keep in mind that our policies state that new categories may not be created without an admin's approval. If you do so, you will receive a warning from an admin or rollback.
Categories to get rid of completelyEdit
- Episodes With Life Risks
- Episodes about ___ (pairings)
- Twitter Feeds
- Unseen Relatives
- ____(Char)'s Family
- Episodes without Trina/Beck
- We're also getting rid of quadruplet pairings.
- Tori and Andre Songs
- Episodes that feature the title
What Categories Should Be On Each PageEdit
- Main Characters
- Males/Females (Depending on gender)
- Hollywood Arts Students
- Minor Characters
- Recurring Characters
- Male/Female (Depending on gender)
- Teens/Adults (Depends)
- Hollywood Arts Staff/Students (Depends)
- Season 1/2/3 Episodes (Depends)
- Episodes about __ (Characters)
- Season Finale/Premiere (If applicable)
- Episode/Pairing/Character/Cast Galleries (Depends)
- Duets (If Applicable)
- covers (If Applicable)
So, if you're an editor hoping to move up in ranks on the wiki, helping us clean up the pages categories could definitely be a help to you being considered for a promotion.