I. Am. Getting. DESPERATE! New. Victorious. Episode. Needed.
Okay, for romantic pairings, Cabbie is my Victorious OTP, I really like Trinjin second, Bade and Jandre are tied for third, and Tandre is fourth. If you want to know why, look for my comment on http://victorious.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:SeddieForTheWin8/Why_Do_You_Ship_The_Way_You_Do%3F If you don't care, that's fine too, cause, to be honest, I probably wouldn't care about yours either unless you liked Cabbie. :P
For friendship pairings, I like Cade, Jori, Catrina, Jandre, Tandre, Bori, Bat, Rade, Torina, Brina, and any friendship with Sikowitz.
What I think is the worst/weirdest pairing: Sikowitz and Rex
I've decided to describe my personality because... I don't know why. I'm just bored, I guess. Well, I'm a very odd and confusing mixture of Robbie, Cat, and Jade. I have the nerdiness factor, the hyperness (plus occasional sweetness), and a very quick temper/violence issues. I'm also just plain weird. I think that sums me up nicely....
Okay, I'm bored again so I figure I can tell you people my favorite characters too.
1. Andre's Grandma: She's not a main character or anything, but I love this lady! She's awesome! She's hilarious and her list of fears is funny. Although, she also makes me feel sad because she wasn't always this way.
2. Jade: She's awesome and interesting and a piece of my personality. And besides that, there's so much blank space to be filled.
3. Cat: I dislike how they changed her personality in the later seasons (what happened to the mood swings? Her catchphrase is "What's that supposed to mean?!", but when's the last time she said it?), but I still like her and she also has a lot of character to work with. And besides that, I'd love to have a discussion with her on unicorns vs. pegasi.
4. The Vega sisters: They're tied for me. I like Trina, but her personality isn't one that's… open and welcoming. And with Tori… she's kind of meddlesome and since she's the main character, she gets a lot of what she wants which annoys me. I used to like her better, but she's just not as funny to me as she was.
1. Sikowitz: Sikowitz is funny and awesome. He's so out of it yet he's also so in tune with everything. He knew his whole schedule while looking at an oven mitt, for goodness sakes!
2. Robbie: I've always liked him because of a mixture of sympathy and irritation. I mean, irritation with the laugh track. Like when he said that sometimes he has trouble not crying, I felt like it was so sad and then the laugh track came on. Really annoying. Then TBS sealed my love for the character. Especially without that (insert long string of insults) of a puppet he calls a friend.
3. Andre: He's a nice and grounded guy as well as the most normal of the people. Sometimes a little taste of normal is refreshing. And I admire his musical skill along with the fact that even if he's the most normal, he's still not normal.
4. Beck: I'm not sure why I don't really like Beck much. I just don't. Though I loved his coffee problem in A Christmas Tori.
5. Sinjin: I think he's a nice enough guy, and I love Trinjin as stated somewhere far-ish above, but his character is designed to creep people out and it has succeeded with me.
Later, losers. (Don't worry, I'm a loser too. :P)
I'm testing out userboxes (btw, everything I'm testing is true. And yes, I know that the last one is unrelated to Victorious):
|Oh look! An adorable puppy.|
|This user loves candy|
|This user has OCD (Obsessive Cabbie Disorder)!!|
|This user loves Cabbie to death and that will NEVER EVER change.|
|This user's bored now.|
|This user knows that you can only blame the earth and it's quaking!|
|There are seven children in a cupcake who need this user!!!|
|EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!|