Hi! I LOVE VICTORiOUS! And iCarly! And pretty much all shows produced by Dan Schneider! :)
One thing that I think is weird - Most people think this show is just called Victorious. Actually, it's VICTORiOUS... Yes, it intentionally has only the "TORi" part bolded. The "i" in "TORi" is purposly lowercase, that's how it is in the logo, just look! I guess it's similar to the weird grammar for iCarly... :)
VICTORiOUS Pairings that I LOVEEdit
Let me just say that I am SOOO glad that I have found pairings that I love for this show in just the first season! For iCarly, for whatever odd reason, I never once had the thought of anything but Creddie cross my mind, (Actually, I didn't think of the name Creddie, I just thought about the concept of Carly and Freddie dating [Which now is unappealing to me]) and only because it was implied in the show. Even when I first saw iKiss, I thought nothing of it. But a great FanFiction called The Greatest Secret opened my eyes to other pairings. I only read this just before iBeat the Heat, so it hasn't been long... Please visit my page on the iCarly wiki to see all the pairings that I love.
- Bade - They are perfect for each other!
- Tandré - I think it's weird that I like this pairing, because I usually end up liking love/hate relationships... (Like Seddie) But I love Tandré anyways! :)
- Cabbie - They are so cute together! I actually didn't think about this pairing until The Birthweek Song when Robbie's grandmother said "She's you're girlfriend?" I think it's weird that I never thought about it when I first saw Stage Fighting... Oh well, I'm weird, and I like it!
- Trina with... someone... I think she needs to be with someone, but I don't know who just yet.
- Sinjin... I think he shouldn't end up with someone, but instead, something. Some sort of inanimate object. And NOT Rex! That would just be too weird...