1. Cabbie: Love: I just think that this pairing is just so right. They're perfect because they are the same, equally same on populaity scale, have some kind of crazy antics every episode, and are clearly attracted to each other.
2. Bade: Like: They seem to keep each other in order, like when Jade goes a little crazy, he always resolves her problem, and when he gets little boring, she helps spice him up.
3. Tandre: Like: From the first second they saw each other, I could see that they connected immeditly. They also seem to hangout the most.
4. Jori: Like: This ship, although unrealistic, would be very cute. Sadly this ship will never get off the drawing board simply because there are just too many homophobic parents out there, who would have a conniption if they saw this on a child/pre-teen network.
5. Cade: Like: Just like Jori, this will never happen because of homophobic parents, but if it did, it would be oh, so cute, they're best friends, and this would bond them even more.
Ships I Don't Like/Confused Over
1. Bat: Don't Like: They, of course would stop Cabbie, and I can't picture them together, they've never had a lot of interaction together, and they seem to have a Brother/Sister Frinedship at best.
2. Bori: Confused Over: I can't say that I hate this ship, but I also can't say I like it ether. It would mess up Bade, and this is one of those "Perfect Guy + Perfect Girl = Perfect Couple", but on a DanWarp show that acctually means it's in trouble, because he tends to stray away from that cleché. Then again, Tori usually gets what she wants, so...
3. Jandre: Confused Over: It seems cute, but the only real interaction between the both of them was in Jade Gets Crushed, when Andre was "in love" with her, but it ended once other girls started flirting with him, which leads me to belive that those feelings were just made in haste, and bordom.
4. Cori: Don't Like: I don't like this pairing as friends, or as a couple. Reason why: Tori can be quite mean to Cat when she's stressed, even though Cat's just being her happy, cheery self.
5. Rori: Don't Like: She shows no attraction to him normaly, only when she wants somthing from him. Which is mean and minipulive, considering he is nothing but nice to her.
6. Candre: Confused Over: He seems to genuinely care for Cat, but that would end the chances 2 of my favorite ships, and they never have had a close interaction together.
7. Rade: Don't Like: Don't even get me started... hahahaha