Hmmm, well what do I say? I guess I'll start by telling you all a bit about me.
You've probably noticed how blunt and brutally honest I can be with my comments. I see nothing wrong with this. If someone says something that I don't agree with, I will speak my mind (unless I am specifically on the page of a pairing I do/don't like). And a lot of the time it may come across as rude. Well you'll just have to deal with that, because I can guarantee that somewhere on this wiki, there is someone being ruder than I could ever be.
Okay, now we've got that out of the way, let's move on to more interesting stuff:
- Robbie - Robbie is easily my favourite character. He may not seem like it at a moment's glance, but he is one of the most well-developed characters in the show and his geeky yet misunderstood personality helps me relate to him. Also, he's portrayed by Matt Bennett, who is easily one of the funniest guys on Nickelodeon, and he also makes up half of Cabbie, which you'll soon see is my favourite pairing. He used to be my joint favourite along with Jade but his actions in 'The Blonde Squad' and 'Wanko's Warehouse' catapulted him right up to the top.
- Jade - I just love Jade. Just like Robbie, she is a well thought-out and developed character, which is a rarity in Nickelodeon sitcoms, in all honesty. I don't love her for the obvious reasons (OMGGG she's so cool and dark and likes blood and wears black!!111!!!!!!!111!11), I love her because of the presence she has. Liz Gillies is one of those people that makes me wish I was more talented. She's beautiful, she's an amazing actress and singer (in my opinion, the best out of the cast in both of those areas) and even when she's not relevant in a scene, you can tell she's there because of the presence she goes about with as Jade.
- Tori - Tori originally was further down in the list. She was right at the bottom for the short period of time where the show was basically the 'Tori Sings a Song and Saves the Day' show, but I've slowly grown to like her more and more. Victoria is excellent at playing her and the way Dan has written her keeps her balanced rather than being a total Mary Sue. The main reason she's so high in the list now is the events of 'Tori Goes Platinum'. I have so much respect for the sacrifice she made by not kissing Beck even though you can see she wanted to. I don't care too much that Tori gets most of the spotlight, because the thing people need to realize is that she is the main character, and Victoria is extremely talented in her own right. She's probably the best lead actress Nickelodeon has had in a long time, and she sings much better than people give her credit for.
- Trina - Sometimes I don't know why I love Trina. I think it's mostly due to her sisterly relationship with Tori, which I love seeing on the show. Unfortunately, the writers don't show it much, but I'm holding out hope for something major to happen with them soon. And I love how Daniella has mastered the role. The rest of the cast took a couple of episodes to grasp their characters correctly, but Daniella nailed it from the very first episode and I've always appreciated that. The episodes always have a strange boost in energy when Trina's in them.
- Cat - Cat is mostly in this position because of the way she was written in Season 1. She was that ditsy but sometimes smart character that you just had to love. If we were in Season 2, she'd be right at the bottom of the list since the change in her character was a huge step backwards. The way she's being written is slowly getting better in Season 4, so I'm starting to love her again, although she's still not that high up on the list. And I can't deny that Ariana is amazingly talented. She's shown such dedication to playing Cat and I have to respect her for that. And her singing is incredible, although I always feel like her voice doesn't have the 'realness' that I love about Victoria's and Liz's voices. But I'm not going to dwell on that.
- André - For a while, I had no idea which order Cat and André would be in. But I chose Cat over André because despite how talented Leon is, André is not very well-developed at all. He's a musician who can't keep his feelings inside and he's Tori's best friend (which I'm starting to find hard to believe due to all the Tori/Beck friendship we're seeing now). That is literally all I can say to describe him. Considering André is the lead male character, that's not very good.
- Beck - I'll say it right now: I admit that during his break-up with Jade, Beck was given some fantastic development. But he still has the most bland personality of all the characters and he just doesn't have any realism about him. Other than the fact that he's Jade's boyfriend and he fills in the 'perfect guy' archetype, I can't describe him. And that's not good enough for a show that has been on the air for two and a half years.
- Cabbie - Cabbie is my favourite pairing. I've shipped them together since 'Stage Fighting' and I will continue to do so for as long as I can imagine. I love the unpredictability the two have. With other pairings like Bade and Tandré, you can picture how the relationship would be in your head. You can't do that at all with these two. Would Robbie keep Cat calm and happy? Would Cat bring out the good boyfriend in Robbie? We don't know, and I seriously want to find out.
- Jori - I know it's not going to happen on the show. But if it did, I would support it 110%. They have such a believable relationship and they've both developed brilliantly over time. Both characters have matured and the way they behave around each other has developed amazingly.
- Jandré - This is the pairing I want to see more than any other pairing on the show. I know Cabbie is my favourite, but we've seen a lot of interaction between them, whereas Jandre interaction is scarce, and yet we can tell they have a deep-rooted friendship. Jade clearly likes and respects André more than anyone else in the show other than Beck (possibly) and André has shown multiple times that he sees Jade as a close friend. Over the last few episodes, Jade and André have been verging on dating and I'm dying to see something happen with them.
My favorite pages