|Shipped Characters||Trina Vega and Jade West|
|Length of Relationship||N/A|
"Trina: Thank you, Jade. [touches Jade's arm]
Trade is the pairing of Trina Vega and Jade West (Tr/ina and J/ade). Even though Liz and Daniella are close friends in real life, their characters aren't friends at all. This pairing is also referred to as Jina (J/ade and Tr/ina). While Jade hates Trina, Trina does not seem to hate Jade, but is also not seen to be particularly fond of her. Due to this, they can be considered enemies. But there is a chance they may care about each other just a little bit.
- When Robbie is trying to convince Trina to go out with him, Jade is looking at them with an interested expression on her face.
- Jade says that Tori should get Trina talent for her birthweek present.
- Trina walks up to Jade and Tori and nicely says, "Hello, Tori's friend", to which Jade replies, "Yeah, I'm not really her friend." and walks away.
- Trina invites Jade to see her one-woman show Chicago.
- Jade responds by crumpling the paper up and shoving it down Trina's bra.
- Trina does not get mad at Jade for shoving a crumpled paper down her shirt and instead tells her what time her one-woman show starts in case she wants to go.
- Jade shouts to Trina that nobody likes her (twice).
- After André tells everybody not to freak out, Jade walks to the back of the RV and sits next to Trina.
- When Beck explains to Trina about his RV, Jade looks at her and smiles.
- When Trina says she's going to call Cat and asks for her number, Jade tells her that she already tried calling her.
- Jade wants Trina's water (to drink).
- Jade looks upset when Trina didn't share the water with her.
- Trina allows Jade to use her illegal pooka fish to smoothen her feet.
- Jade trusts Trina even though she dislikes her.
- Trina completes Jade's sentence about the fish nibbling at her feet.
- Jade likes the thought of Trina's mouth-blood.
- Jade says Oh... when she sees Trina tied up on the kitchen table.
- Jade calls Trina "that" when asking Tori if she would rather stay home and take of Trina.
- Jade wanted the boys (Beck, André, and Robbie) to take care of Trina, so she wouldn't be alone.
- Both of them wore the same hamburger suit, which Trina requests specifically.
- Also, both of them had difficulties with getting their boobs into the hamburger suit.
- Trina remarks, "How did Jade fit her boobs in this hamburger?"
- Jade looks at Trina weirdly when Trina says she wants to wear the hamburger suit.
- Trina helps Jade with stalling Mrs. Lee for her play by being Jackie Bonet even though she has no real obligation to do so.
- Jade trusts that Trina will play the role of a real celebrity even though she thinks that she's a horrible actor.
- Jade tells Tori that she should do what Trina says, and Trina is thankful for this.
- Jade takes Trina's side instead of Tori's.
- Trina touches Jade's arm, and Jade responds with, "Never touch me!"
- Jade responds to Trina "Never touch me!" in a warning tone and not with an angry tone.
- After Jade told Trina not to touch her, Trina immediately retreated.
- Jade and Trina dance together during Blow.
- Both enjoyed Ke$ha's performance.
- Trina seems irritated when she sees Jade wearing Tori's dress.
- Jade, very rarely responds to Trina, or even talks to her. She responds to Trina after she asks why she's wearing Tori's dress.
- Trina is running for Prome Queen, but Jade ends up winning.
- Both Jade and Trina don't like the fact that Jade became Prom Queen.
- When everyone firsts comes in the hotel in the lobby, Trina keeps walking over to Jade and standing next to her.
- Trina and Jade sleep beside each other in the hotel bed.
- At one point, Jade puts her head on Trina's shoulder.
- While Tori, Jade, Robbie, Cat, and Trina are standing in front of the fence, Trina gets real close to Jade, implying that she's afraid of someone or something and wants protection from/trusts Jade.
- Trina wonders how Jade can sleep with bombs exploding outside.
- Trina walks past Jade, singing; Jade shudders and looks at her with a disgusted face.
- Jade asks Tori what is she going to do when Trina sings because she's terrible possibly Jade doesn't want her to sing badly and make a fool out of herself.
- When Robbie is talking to the officers, Jade and Trina are seen talking to each other in the background.
- Trina alerts Tori when the manly female prisoner picks up the piece of wood to hit Jade with, maybe because she doesn't want Jade to be hurt.
- Jade was shocked when Trina is having her accident.
- Jade records Trina while she is having her accident.
- Tori says that no one would try to hurt Trina, not even Jade.
- Jade says that she might've done the sabotage, however, she did not.
- Jade indirectly defends Trina when she blames Tori for Trina's accident because Tori and Trina were in a fight.
- They bump into each other in the door.
- Trina elbows Jade in the lung.
- Jade yells, "No one likes you!", a repeated line from Survival of the Hottest, to Trina when everyone finds her in the cupcake.
- Jade is unhappy along with everyone else when they found out Trina snuck onto the cupcake.
- Jade asks Trina how she can walk in 10-inch heels.
- Trina responds that only awesome people like her can, possibly trying to impress Jade.
- Jade tells Trina to shut up, and Trina seems offended.
- Trina tells Jade to talk to her butt.
- Although Trina seems a bit mad when Jade throws a cushion at her, she doesn't show any sign that she is angry with it.
- After Jade throws a cushion at her, Trina makes no more advances when Jade is around.
- In the party bus, Jade and Trina stand up and dance together.
- They sit across from each other.
- In the last line of "Five Fingaz to the Face," they give each other "five fingaz to the face".
- Jade thinks Trina got in to Hollywood Arts by using knock-out gas.
- Jade still believes that Trina got in with knock-out gas after hearing everyone elses side of the story.
- Jade has her version on how Trina got into Hollywood Arts.
- Both of them step back and make weird faces when Cat asks who is the 'flattest.'
- Jade tells Trina to take a wazz in a bin, showing that she is concerned for her.
- Trina responds to Jade's suggestion by saying that she 'does not wazz in bins.'
- Jade says that Trina has to wazz and Trina says to her "I already took care of that" and Jade had a shocked reaction.
- Jade agrees with Trina when she says that Tori is to blame for being in Wanko's.
- Jade and Trina sit in the back of the car together.
- Jade is upset when Trina attacks Moose.
- Jade looks sorry for Trina after she gets floured.
- Jade stays with the others near Trina.
- Trina along with Jade, are mad at Tori for not picking them for her brain squeezer team.
- Trina is offended when Jade refers to her as Tori's suckfish sister.
- Jade checks to see if Trina has more followers on The Slap then her.
- She is shocked when she finds out and says "There is no way Trina Vega has more...OMG she has more followers then me."
- Jade wants to get more followers to beat Trina.
- Trina and Jade are both surprised when Tori gets dragged by the dog.
- Jade (and Tori) visit Trina on her hit TV show.
- Trina is upset at Jade. (and Tori)
- Trina tells Jade about her show.
- Jade finds Trina's show and wants to watch it.
- Jade accepts to be in a scene with Trina.
- Jade likes Trina's idea of having the kids she's babysitting on a leash.
- At the end of the opening credits, you can see both girls hugging each other.
- Trina posts saying that she's still trapped in the bathroom and Jade tells her that nobody cares.
- Trina posts she doesn't worry about the audition and Jade asks her how she got into Hollywood Arts.
- When Trina posted "how did I get in to Hollywood Arts? Two words: PURE TALENT!!!" Jade is the only one who replies and says it's a pure lie.
- In the video, 'Sinjin's Sock Puppets: Sock Puppet Trina, Trina comes in and says how he always makes these freakish videos about pretty girls, implying she thinks Jade (and Tori) is pretty.
- They are both considered meaner than Cat and Tori and the meanest main characters.
- They have both kissed Beck more than once.
- They have both harbored feelings for Beck.
- They are both physically stronger than Cat and Tori.
Click here to see the photo gallery for Trade.
- The Trade Category on FanFiction.net
- The Cartel by DrDoom2006
- Locked Up in Hell by DrDoom2006
- Parallel by bubblegum days
- common goal by professor lazyass
- Black Paint by don'tblameme-igrewupontv
- Or So It Seems by Darcehole FRIENDSHIP, INCLUDES TORI-BASHING
- The Past Should Stay Dead by SkyeVenomatic
- Best Friends Forever by VivaLaPinkAndBrina
If you read these fanfictions, please leave a review telling the author what you thought and let them know you discovered their work through this wiki. Thanks!
Popular Writers DrDoom2006