Ms. West is Jade's mother. She has never appeared, but Jade has mentioned her a few times. It seems like Jade has a better relationship with her mom than she does with her dad, but she still doesn't seem to like her. It has been shown that she doesn't respect her or obey her. Her last name may not be West.
- In Stage Fighting, when Jade was "hit" by Tori, she asks someone to call her mom for her.
- In Jade's Profile Video, she says she got her piercings soon after her mom told her she was not allowed to get to her face pierced. She then adds sarcastically "Sorry, Mom."
- Jade mentions on TheSlap that her mom says "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." She then says that her mom is stupid.
- She also said on TheSlap that the only thing her mom has ever done right was naming her Jade.
- According to Jade With Tots 2, Mr. West has a new wife, meaning Ms. West is divorced.
- In Jade Dumps Beck, Jade mentioned that she threw away one of her Potato Patch Pals and her mother gave it away to some "greedy" little orphans.
- In Cat Crashes Jade's House, Jade said the only reason Cat got in was because her stupid mother opened the door and let her in.
- Jade most likely drives her mom's car, because on TheSlap, Tori said that Jade attached a doll that looks like Tori to her mom's car, and drives it around the parking lot every day. This could also mean that her mom takes her to school.
- In Three Girls and a Moose, Jade mentions that she loves The Scissoring more than she loves her own mother. Either showing she loves her mother very much and the only thing that trumps that love is the movie, or she hardly loves her mother.