Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mamaw Shapiro is Robbie's grandmother, who has a problem using her new computer. She lives with her husband Maury and only appeared in the episode The Birthweek Song. She is shown to be a complaining individual, and her conversations with her husband are most often negative. When she meets Cat, who she does not seem to like, she gets annoyed and asks Robbie if they're dating. She tries to hook him up with another girl, Brenda. She seems to not be very tech savvy. In fact, she knows extremely little about technology. Her real name is Sylvia. She is portrayed by Renée Taylor.
PersonalityShe is over-bearing, critical and rude. She always trying to interfere her grandson Robbie's relationships and his life. She is total nuts and clueless when Robbie tried to explain the internet to her and it drives Robbie crazy. She even disrupted his class when Robbie is pointing out a presentation in school while she was online. She and Maury don't exactly get along, but they put up with each other. She is not exactly a fan of Cat Valentine, she kind of figure out that Robbie likes her and Cat tells her they are just friends. She even tried to set up Robbie with another girl Brenda who was a geek like Robbie and they both share the same puppet and teddy bear. But Robbie wasn't interested. Robbie disconnect the internet and he and Cat leaves and that was the last time that he and Grandmother spoken that day.
- She lives in apartment number 327.
- Her screen name on video chat is Mammaw327.
- Her personality is very similar to Sylvia Fine's personality (another role played by Taylor) from the 90's sitcom The Nanny.
- Mamaw hates Cat because she does not like the fact that she dyed her hair red, as she thinks no girl would dye her hair that color unless she had psychological problems.
- In How Trina Got In, Robbie mentioned that the skin on her feet is so thick, you have to use both hands to rub each foot. Robbie made Tori massage his Mamaw's left foot because she was in a lot of pain.
- She has a husband named Morty just like when she was in the 1990's sitcom The Nanny.
|"Sing the next line!"|
This article is a stub. You can help the Victorious Wiki By expanding it.