Jandrobbie is the tri-pairing of Jade West, André Harris, and Robbie Shapiro. The three are all good friends, but Jade seems to be closer to André than Robbie, and Robbie and André seem to be closer to each other than to Jade.
- When André and Robbie walk by awkwardly because they are still in pain from ballet class, Jade stares at them as they walk by.
- Robbie scoots in between Jade and André at lunch.
- Jade lets both Robbie and André on the ping pong team.
- Both boys show their loyalty to Jade by refusing to tell Tori about the club.
- When the group falls over while playing Twister, the three of them fall close to/atop one another. Jade pushes Robbie off her and André pokes Robbie's stomach.
- Robbie and André convince Jade to try the feet smoothening treatment.
- André and Robbie cheer for Jade (and Cat)'s performance.
- Jade and André cheer for Robbie's performance.
- Robbie and Jade try to cheer André up after he loses his record deal.
- Robbie and Jade cheer for André's song.
- André and Robbie are both involved in the plan to stall Mrs. Lee so Jade can perform her play the way she wants to.
- Jade, André, and Robbie all sit next to each other on the couch at the Vega's home.
- All three find the movie hilarious.
- All three mimic Tori's faux-sweet voice at lunch.
- Jade and Robbie cheer André's performance.
- Jade bets Robbie and André in a card game and wins, forcing them to do the Hammer dance whenever she tells them to.
- The three are on the same team.
- Jade thinks that Robbie Andre (and Beck) are smart enough for her team.
- Jade: Hey Robbie and Andre, if you can see this status update.... IT'S HAMMER TIME!!!
- Andre: Awww, man.
- Robbie: Nooooo, I'm on the toilet!
- Jade: Do it anyway!