|Born:||February 19th, 1973|
|Years Active:||1996 - present|
Eric Lange was born in Hamilton, Ohio, on February 19th, 1973. He attended Fairfield High School, from which he graduated in 1991, and later attended Miami University, majoring in theater. Lange portrays acting teacher Erwin Sikowitz on Victorious.
Lange's first film role came in 1996's High School High, in which he played a singing waiter. Two years later, he appeared in three episodes of the daytime drama, The Bold and the Beautiful. In 2001 he had a guest role in the popular series Angel, and the following year he was cast in a one-episode part in Firefly. Over the next 3 years, he appeared in minor roles on several TV shows, including CSI, The Bernie Mac Show, Without a Trace, "The Shield", and The West Wing. Lange also appeared in a 2007 episode of Entourage and appeared briefly on the short-lived NBC show Journeyman. In 2008, he appeared in an episode of Criminal Minds, as well as in small roles in Bones and My Name is Earl. He is probably best known for his portrayal of Stuart Radzinsky on the ABC series Lost.
In 2006, he guest starred on Cold Case, in which he played "Lyle".
On June 11, 2011, Lange guest starred on iCarly in "iParty with Victorious", the first ever iCarly and Victorious crossover event.
He currently portrays Mr. Sikowitz, an eccentric acting teacher, on the teen show Victorious.
|You Don't Know Jack||John Skrzynski||Movie|
Nickelodeon, Recurring role
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
|Bryce Kelton||Guest Appearance|
|Figure It Out||Himself||Guest panelist|
|Castle||Simon Warbug||Guest Appearance|
- He was nominated for an LA Stage Alliance Ovation Award for his portrayal of "Boolie" in Driving Miss Daisy at the Rubicon Theatre Company.
- He has the same birthday as Victoria Justice, and both were born at 12:03 on that day (though he was born at 12:03PM and she at 12:03AM).
- He does a Kevin Spacey impression that he says Elizabeth Gillies loves.
- He plays piano.
- He loves So You Think You Can Dance.
- He is a fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- He is from Fairfield, Ohio.
- His favorite color is black.
- He made a guest appearance on the TV show Modern Family, where he played the role of a basketball coach.
- Eric Lange at