|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Holly Vega (wife)|
Trina Vega and Tori Vega (daughters)
Sonya (sister or sister-in-law)
Tori and Trina's Grandmothers(s) (mother/mother-in-law)
|Relationships:||Holly Vega (wife)|
|Portrayed By:||Jim Pirri|
David Vega is Tori Vega and Trina Vega's father, and Holly Vega's husband. He has appeared in Pilot, The Birthweek Song, Sleepover at Sikowitz's, Freak the Freak Out, Locked Up, and others. He is shown to be a caring, loving, and protective father, but when his daughters get too out of control, he tends to stay out of it. He is a cop, and Tori and Trina like to point this fact out at times when they get annoyed.
He is portrayed by Jim Pirri.
- The Birthweek Song
- Freak the Freak Out
- Sleepover at Sikowitz's
- Locked Up!
- Jade Gets Crushed
- Car, Rain & Fire
- He is Puerto Rican.
- He seems to dislike Robbie Shapiro, though only if he's acting strange.
- It is mentioned in Jade Gets Crushed that he wears glasses. Since he is never actually seen with them, he might only need reading glasses.
- He may not like when his daughters date. In Freak the Freak Out, he told the handsome boy (Mark McCallan) on the phone that he is a cop.
- He is a member of the Los Angeles Police Department.
- In Crazy Ponnie it is implied his wife is having an affair with his partner, Gary.
Click here to see the photo gallery for David Vega.