|Family & Friends|
|Enemies:|| Erwin Sikowitz|
|Interests:||Knocking people over/Tackling|
|Weaknesses:||Sometimes forgets his duties|
|First appearance:||April Fools' Blank|
|Portrayed By:|| Brandon Weaver (performer)|
Dan Schneider (vocal effects)
The Dancing Lobster is a character in the episode April Fools' Blank.
- He came out at the end of the show to dance to Shut Up N' Dance with the main cast.
- The Dancing Lobster is from The Amanda Show and makes a special appearance in April Fools Blank.
- He is the second example of references to the Dancing Lobsters in the Amanda Show, the first time being in What is TheSlap.com?.
- He tackled Erwin Sikowitz and Tori Vega.
- He tackled and bit Sikowitz to prevent him from going to The Janitor's Closet.
- He tackled Tori four times when technically he should have done it six times, since in the game Match Play Tori got all six mismatches but knocked herself over once and the other time Trina made the show "cut to the next scene."
- He forgot his tackling duties on Match Play only once, but Cat reminded him.
- He got a special shout out from Victoria Justice at the end of the episode.