Borade is the tri-pairing (possible love triangle) between Beck Oliver, Jade West, and Tori Vega. (B/eck, T/or/i, and J/ade). Although Beck dated Jade for three years and they have recently got back together, Beck and Tori remain close friends; it was also revealed in Tori Goes Platinum that they had romantic feelings for each other. Meanwhile, the relationship of Jade and Tori constantly wavers between being friends and being enemies, though in Tori Goes Platinum they agree to be friends.
- Tori is rubbing Beck's shirt when she first meets Jade.
- Jade is instantly jealous of Tori due to her "rubbing" Beck.
- They are the last ones in the Alphabetical Improv.
- Beck kisses both Jade and Tori in this episode.
- When Jade threatens Tori, Beck pulls her back and calms her down so that Jade won't hurt Tori.
- Beck and Jade both ask for Tori's opinion during an argument.
- Tori helps Jade bring Beck a rottweiler to make amends, and they let it loose in his trailer, assuming Beck was inside the trailer.
- It turns out Beck's father was actually in the trailer, so when Beck shows up, all three try to get the dog out.
- Tori waits for Beck and Jade to make up, partly because she needs Jade to give her a ride home.
- Tori, flustered, ends up walking home because Jade is too busy kissing Beck to give her a ride.
- Tori tried to end the argument between Beck and Jade so they could finish the project.
- The three are talking to each other at the beginning of the episode.
- Beck and Jade both go looking for Tori after she runs out because she sprayed cheese on Cat and Daniel.
- The three go to the hospital with Rex along with Cat.
- All three disagree with Cat about going to the hospital.
- Beck (and André) helped break up the fight between Jade and Tori.
- Beck and Jade help Tori and the others find the letters to spell Ke$ha.
- They are all dancing together during Ke$ha's performance.
- When the performance begins, all three of them are dacncing in the right of the room.
- Beck, Tori, and Jade (along with Sikowitz) have a conversation about going to Yerba in the beginning of the episode.
- Tori asks Beck and Jade what they are text fighting about.
- In some way, Tori helps Jade and Beck stay together in this episode by preventing André from admitting his crush.
- Tori doesn't kiss Beck because she doesn't want to make Jade sad.
- Jade sees Beck and Tori's conversation through PearChat on her laptop.
- Jade insults Tori, and Beck sticks up for her.
- Beck and Tori go out on a "opposite date" and Jade (and Cat) follow them.
- Tori tried to help Beck go out with Meredith trying to arrange Jade a date.
- Tori looked happy that Beck and Jade got back together.
- In the extended version they all have a conversation debating the lyrics to a song.
- Tori posted a status update saying she hated being sucked into a fight between a boyfriend and girlfriend (Beck and Jade).
- Tori posted a status update saying she wished Beck and Jade would stop text fighting.
- Jade posted a mean update about Tori getting kicked out of Hollywood Arts, and Beck told her she needed to be nicer.
Note: These romance fanfics actually include Beck/Jade/Tori, not just love triangles including the trio.
- Green Apples by Silver pup
- what do you do when you're loving two? by thisgirllopez
- Sorry Sounds Good by InsaneBlueberry
Click here to see the photo gallery for Borade.