Ships Like This:
Ankowitz is the friendship pairing of André Harris and Erwin Sikowitz. (An/dré Harris + Si/kowitz) This is a student-teacher relationship. The romantic pairing will never happen in the show because of the large age difference (Andre is 17; Sikowitz is 34) and illegality of a potential relationship.
- Sikowitz picks André to choose a situation for the Improv game.
- While explaining Alphabet Improv, Sikowitz puts his hands on the back of André's chair, and calls André's contribution to the conversation "Lovely,", yet says it in a slightly sarcastic way.
- André is chosen to help explain Alphabet Improv.
- Sikowitz lets André leave class to go after Tori.
- Sikowitz sends Cat and Robbie after André when he doesn't return to class either.
- Both André and Sikowitz are involved in the scam.
- Sikowitz and André sit next to each other during dinner.
- Sikowitz sneaks back into the restaurant so that he can listen to André's (and Tori's) performance.
- Sikowitz enjoys André's (along with Tori's) performance.
- Sikowitz keeps putting his arm or hand on the back of Andre's chair.
- Sikowitz had André to perform a scene for the class.
- André cheers for Sikowitz's performance at Karaoke Dokie.
- After Sikowitz imitates Flashdance, André runs (along with the rest of the students) to hug him.
- Sikowitz chooses André to be one of his leads in his play.
- André asks Sikowitz about his play.
- Andre is excited about having the lead role.
- Sikowitz chooses André to be a part of the money-making band.
- André ultimately writes the song that the band sings.
- Sikowitz sings along to André's song.
- Sikowitz has André participate in the method acting challenge at his house.
- Sikowitz agreed with André that Tori should not be afraid to do the stunt.
- André is the captain in Sikowitz's play.
- Sikowitz allows André to go visit Robbie in the hospital.
- Sikowitz and André act opposite each other as the two leads in the play when Tori cannot perform.
- André doesn't seem weirded out that Sikowitz is taking Tori's part in the play.
- Sikowitz finds André a doctor (although the best he can do is the 11 year old son of the official doctor).
- Sikowitz stays with the sick André while the doctor's son cares for him (before the performance).
- Sikowitz asks the doctor if André is going to be okay.
- Sikowitz smiles and applauds for André (and Tori's) performance.
- Sikowitz stands by André while Tori, Cat, and Jade are doing their scene in class.
- André claps for Sikowitz when he says that he has been teaching for ten years.
- Sikowitz sits next to André during the play.
- André tells Sikowitz he deserves to be taken to the play.
- André tries to cheer Sikowitz up by saying that he bets whatever he will teach them that day is fantastic.
- Sikowitz chooses André to be a part of the parade float.
- Sikowitz does a funny dance and laughs when he sees André (and Beck) when he sees him in a pair of candy jammies.
- André asks Sikowitz more about what happened that made him get his driver's license partially suspended.
- Sikowitz has André (and Tori) do an acting exercise for the class.
- Sikowitz is interested in why André hates Christmas.
- Sikowitz seems shocked that André got a D on his project.
- André goes to Sikowitz's classroom to ask him a question.
- André sees Sikowitz's pants down and sense that it's not a good time, so he stops asking his question.
- André wishes Sikowitz good luck.
- Sikowitz smiles when André enters the room.
- André wants to star in Sikowitz's play and argues with Jade about it.
- Sikowitz lets André pick a role for the play he's directing.
- Sikowitz tells André to go take a break during rehearsal, meaning he is satisfied with his performance.
- Sikowitz attends the party that André throws.
- Sikowitz has André do a drive by acting exercise for him with Cat.
- André reminds Sikowitz that the school doesn't offer a criminal justice class.
- André reminds him that Easter isn't for another 3 months.
- André tells him that the lyrics that Sikowitz posted, supposedly from a Christmas song, aren't the real lyrics.
- When Sikowitz mentions that he dropped his harmonica in the men's room toilet, André says he's sorry and offers to tell him where he can get a new one.
- André mentions that he craves coconut milk but Sikowitz won't share with him.
- André slapped Sikowitz in his Tell Me that You Love Me video.
- André posts both of Sikowitz's class drive by exercises on his Slap page.
- André posted that Sikowitz let him borrow one of his Christmas sweaters to wear to a party (although it was and ugly-sweater contest).